Well I am not so sure about the safety of creams that are out in the stores today. I have eczema and I've always struggled with it throughout my life. I've spent hundreds of dollars trying out everything. Since I partnered up with a company that promotes optimal health...I've learned to read labels on everything. All the skin care products I purchased from stores have harsh chemicals and cancer causing agents. I thought I was doing good when really I was causing more harm by absorbing those creams into my skin and system. Fortunately, my company provides not only pharmaceutical grade supplements but also pharmaceutical grade skin care that have no harsh chemicals and only have nourishing vitamins in them such as vitamin E and even grape seed extract and more. Since I started to supplement and use the skin care line...I've seen major improvements in my overall health and skin. I am much more confident and much happier You can check out the products on my website. I guarantee that you will love the skin care line! www.jasminbaguio.usana.com
Brown Spots on Body and Skin: Causes, Treatment for Brown Spot Removal
A lot of remedies are available for brown spots. However, before you apply any of its known cures, it is highly important for you to know the brown spots causes, treatment, and removal methods.
Causes of Brown Spots on Body
There are several reasons why brown spots suddenly appear on your body. Some of the causes for the brown spots on the skin include:
* Excessive and prolonged exposure to sunlight results to production of melanin making exposed body areas form flat patches and painless lesions.
Most dark and brown spots appear on the neck and face as they are more exposed to sunlight.
* Natural aging process. See also: Brown spots on stomach
* Dark spots or liver spots, as others refer to them can also be a result of small lesions left after constant shaving on a specific area such as armpits, chin and mustache area.
* Physiological deficiencies
Home Remedies and Natural Treatment for Brown Spots Removal
* Get a piece of garlic and cut it into two. Pinch the garlic to allow its juice to ooze out and gently rub the juice to the darkened area. Garlic has anti-inflammatory and whitening components known to lighten dark and brown areas.
* Mix a paste of tomato and fresh lime juice. Apply the solution to your freckled skin and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Apply the paste twice every day till the freckles lighten. See also laser treatment for brown spots
* Avoid alcohol based shaving creams and lotions as this causes the darkening of small abrasions that are inevitably incurred during shaving. Prefer creams over lotions since creams contains less or no alcohol at all.
* Vitamin E is known for its natural lightening properties and can effectively remove brown spots on the skin. Get a capsule of vitamin E and apply it on the affected skin area. You can also take the capsule orally.
* Boil a few leaves of basil in water and you can add rose water in the solution. Let it cool down and apply the water on the darkened skin parts.
Have you tried putting sunscreen lotion on those areas of the body that have the brown spots. Sun screen lotion protects the skin from the harsh damages caused by over exposure to the sun. I put sunscreen lotion on my hands, arms and legs. The spots seem to lessen and disappear.
by Marlene Bertrand 8 years ago
What causes brown spots on mint leaves?Last spring, the leaves on my mint plant were dark green and beautiful. This spring, the leaves have dark spots on them and reddish veins running through the leaves. What caused the dark spots to appear on the leaves?
by fitmom 8 years ago
How can I keep fresh herbs from getting brown spots?I like to make homemade pesto, but it is very frustrating because I'll buy basil and if I don't use it that day, it starts getting brown spots on it. Are there any tricks that would help it to stay good longer? Is it still okay to use once it has...
by swet 9 years ago
black or brown spotsi m shweta ..a microbiologist. i faced U.V exposure for two hours on my face due to my mistake in 2006. now my face has many black or brown pigmentaion spots and its removes and appear automatically but not removes permanently. i want to remove it forever and want clear...
by 2patricias 10 years ago
We use Google Ads on our website (www.looklovely.net) which are fed to the site according to contens. We are happy with these ads at least 98% of the time, but we are concerned about ads for skin whitening cream. As a result, we use the facility that allows us to block these ads.Our...
by balwindercheema 10 years ago
i have brown spots on my cheeks. Do you know that which treatment is best to remove it?
by Lisa HW 11 years ago
I just heard about this medication the other day, and I have to say I think it should "win the prize" for "most stupid reasons to risk side-effects". One of the side effects is that people with light eyes may develop brown spots on the irises. Another one (may not be...
Copyright © 2021 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|