somtimes i become angry n loose cntrol over my few minutes i dont know

1. profile image46
    ekta guptaposted 7 years ago

somtimes i become angry n loose cntrol over my few minutes i dont know wt i m... nxt minute anger comes down n then i  do in this condition?
    wt i had done...wt to do in this condition...hw to overcom this?

2. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

You need to call a hotline that will tell you where you can go and possibly free of charge, even if you hurt no one physicaly you have to be hurting anyone witnessing this, besides what is could be doing to you.

3. Jaymeyaroch profile image60
    Jaymeyarochposted 7 years ago

You are exhibiting bipolar tendencies.

I used to have this problem.  I sought counseling and medication, and in the end all that saved me was the development of a coping mechanism.

When I get angry, I imagine the ocean.  I think about it until I can hear the waves crashing and nothing else.  I listen to the waves until I am no longer angry.

Then I examine what made me so angry, and if it is a silly reason, I resolve to abandon the anger the next time it comes up.

This requires diligence and perseverance and no small about of very hard work.  It will not always work, but you have to keep trying.

The first step was asking for help.  Everything else will come if you keep asking for help, and be as patient with your self as you are asking others to be.