jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you the sort of person who always needs a "cause" to promote in life? Why?

1. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Are you the sort of person who always needs a "cause" to promote in life?  Why?

2. Ruchira profile image77
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

I think there is no harm in having an aim to promote something or the other in life as long as it is something positive and can make a good impact on someone's life.
    That gives a person a motto to live around positive vibes esp. in times when the mind is wandering around. It tends to give a direction to the person.

3. inspiringintent profile image56
    inspiringintentposted 7 years ago

I can't say that I have a strong desire to promote any cause over another.  Certainly, everyone has his or her strengths and a unique perspective on the world.  Because of this some people are better suited to bring awareness to certain topics than others. 

However, I think that we should all push to find the best of ourselves in as many ways possible.  We should test our limits in every way. Defining ourselves by a single "cause" may stop us from making an impact where we never thought possible.

4. Rob Hanlon profile image60
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

Having a cause to promote is just an extension of yourself, I believe. As you wouldn't promote anything you were not passionate about, would you ?

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Yes. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me the other side of physical death for human beings. I have been molded and prepared with the mission of sharing with human beings who they are to the core of their being. From August 1, 1982 A.D. to November 2, 2009 A.D. GOD have set me aside and prepare me for this purpose to share with humanity. That is 19 years and 1day of intensive training for what I am fulfilling in my life and completing it with no stones left unmoved for revealing unto humanity of who they are to the core of their being. During this period I have dodge the hands of death trying to prevent this from happening but it failed. From November 2, 2009 A.D. to June 3, 2010 A.D. when I joined hubpages I was being prepared to share LOVE PEACE FREE to the world. Mission accomplished and I continue to need the protection of my physical life through the angels who are assigned to protect my physical life and they are doing a superior job of it. So I will be enjoying a long life in seeing LOVE PEACE FREE spreading across the whole world on the earth. Thank you . Go in peace.

6. yankeeintexas profile image60
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

In all honesty I don't need an earthly cause to promote promote in life!
    As  a Christian the only cause that I need to promote is the cause of Jesus Christ, and His Gospel. That cause alone covers every area of life that has a cause. Furthermore, the cause of Jesus is life long so, I never have to worry about getting a new cause to replace it.

7. L.L. Woodard profile image76
    L.L. Woodardposted 7 years ago

I don't know that I always have a cause per se, but I do enjoy sharing new ideas and facts that I've learned with others as the occasion arises.

8. teamfusiongroup profile image58
    teamfusiongroupposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure if "cause" is similar to purpose. I don't think I could function effectively each day without "purpose". For me, my purpose drives me each day to make a difference. It's not necessarily a cause per say, more of a passion.