I ordered my lot on the 21st dec and have not recieved a thing, it was supposed

1. profile image48
    vizeecrawfordposted 7 years ago

I ordered my lot on the 21st dec and have not recieved a thing, it was supposed to be a free...

tril but you took my money from my bank and i got nothing in return. you must be scamming people

2. reneep profile image37
    reneepposted 7 years ago

Hi!  I am an avid fan of acai berry, and I've taken an assortment of acai over the last three years.  Personally, I've found the best source to be Perfect Acai. The company is quite reputable and their acai is most definitely 100% pure and organic, and it does the trick!

For the last three years I've felt more energy from taking the acai capsules, my nails grow like crazy, mild joint pain has disappeared, and my weight is finally under control.  Acai naturallly increases your metabolism, so you can lose weight by it.  But also, I know there's a ton of fiber in it because I've never been so "regular" before, and that cleansing effect also helps to lose weight.

Listen, in the link below, I'll pass on to you a site that advertises Perfect Acai and includes a 10% discount code on one of its pages.  This site has never done me wrong, in fact, my mother and two sisters now order from them.  Good Luck!

http://www.www-PerfectAcai.com/Acai_Ber … _Code.html

working