i am having recurring dreams where i am in trouble (snakes once and a truck fixi

1. profile image47
    kattykatladyposted 7 years ago

i am having recurring dreams where i am in trouble (snakes once and a truck fixing to dump coal...

on me once) i am screaming for help and no one came the first dream and 2 men came too late to help second dream. what does it mean?

2. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Normally dreams are the sub-conscious's way of pointing out issues in your life that are causing you problems. It could be problems that we are not keenly aware of and/or problems that we keep putting to the side to deal with later or hoping they go away. The subconscious can be difficult to interpret as it does not deal with language but in symbols and images.

Your dream suggests - and I say suggest since each person's dreams are specific to them an no one else - that there could be an issue, problem, person, situation that you are trying to cope with and showing everyone how good you are at doing so, but underneath it is causing you perhaps unwanted stress/worry.  Also there could be things in your life that you feel are good for you but in fact they are quietly doing some harm. Take a good look at your life, try to address any problems that you feel may be affecting you, (including people) and see how you get on.

Snakes are usually subconcious messengers trying to point out what you need to deal with or let go. Hope this makes some sense to you?