jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your worst fear?

1. smurfz profile image45
    smurfzposted 7 years ago

What is your worst fear?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

To come back another lifetime due to unfinished business. I hope that if and when I do, it will be of full knowing and at will, so that I can serve some deeper purpose...to help others the  best way I can to free them.

3. CoCoa_81 profile image56
    CoCoa_81posted 7 years ago

My worst fear is my family being broke apart or tarnished deeply by something. The thought of my children being hurt scares me tremendously.

4. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

there is nothing to fear but fear itself...I have faced my deamons and honestly fear nothing in life it throws at me..except maybe worms lol

5. iQwest profile image58
    iQwestposted 7 years ago

Watching loved ones having to endure real, not petty, pain.  On a much lighter note, I'm not a big fan of heights after a near accident years ago at the top of a fully extended extension ladder (nearly 25' high).

6. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

My worst fear is something happening to one of my children. Other tghan that I agree with mandyf " there is nothing to fear except fear itself".

7. aslanlight profile image72
    aslanlightposted 7 years ago

I feel the same as some of the other hubbers; I fear something horrible happening to my son. I also agree about the worst fear being fear itself.

8. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Not being in control of my own life I guess. Being in pain and not being able to do anything about it would not be nice.

9. profile image54
    typicaljunkieposted 7 years ago

funny maybe but trains are my worst fear!

10. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

loosing my twin sister or my mother there are i have and famliy is everything to me

working