What is your worst fear?

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (21 posts)
  1. Cristale profile image83
    Cristaleposted 11 years ago

What is your worst fear?

Every one is afraid of some thing...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7690677_f260.jpg

2. dailytop10 profile image85
    dailytop10posted 11 years ago

My worst fear is loneliness. Being alone is probably the worst torture one can suffer. Life won't be of no worth without anyone to share its joys and hardships with.

3. jojoluvsjon profile image59
    jojoluvsjonposted 11 years ago

I live in Western PA where we have an over population of deer.  I have come close several times to hitting one and have seen many others hit them.   My fear is hitting a deer and it either coming through my windshield or it not dying immediately.  UGH.   (I know...it's crazy but I truly do fear that when driving.)  My husband thinks I am a nut because when he's driving, I am always 'on the look out' for them.   What makes it worse is that deer are nocturnal; so, they run around at night when it's more difficult to see them coming at you!  Double UGH!

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 11 years ago

cockroaches. I hate them. Once when i was in secondary school, a cockroach climb into my ass. I didn't know it was that because i felt itchy and kept swiping, digging thru my uniform. It was assembly so, everyone are not allowed to move. Then, it climbed down from my legs and my friends freaked out! From then on, i fear of cockroaches.

5. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 11 years ago

Meeting someone with uncontrolled schizophrenic delusions and they think I'm a "bad guy" and try to get rid of me... Unlikely, yes, but fear inducing too.

6. JessBraz profile image91
    JessBrazposted 11 years ago

I am terrified of clowns.. They just freak me out.. You don't know what kind of person is hidden under all that makeup..
    I also have a completely irrational fear of being buried alive... I would like a bell on my gravestone, just to be sure... It's weird, I'm not clausterphobic, so I'm not quite sure where that fear comes from... but yeah... being buried alive... my. worst. nightmare..

7. Gary Holdaway profile image87
    Gary Holdawayposted 11 years ago

I don't really have any fears, but I do have a phobia of spiders. I completely freeze, my eyes zoom in on them and make them huge. I know it's irrational, I just can't help it

8. cjpooja26 profile image62
    cjpooja26posted 11 years ago

My worst fear is also loneliness, I don't like to be alone and I always want someone next to me...

9. life-and-lies profile image61
    life-and-liesposted 11 years ago

Death and disease. I suffer from GAD regarding health, so those are my bigest fears

10. Santiniketan profile image60
    Santiniketanposted 11 years ago

My worst fear is that I don't want to loose my mom,i m afraid of loosing her.  when ever i think of that she is not with me any more or i cant see her again i can feel her breath, her touch , only thinking of this bring tears on my eyes.

11. lissa ann11 profile image58
    lissa ann11posted 11 years ago

my worst fear is loneliness. i cant stay alone especially without my family i cant imagine even to live.

12. iamvijay profile image61
    iamvijayposted 11 years ago

The worst fear in my life is that  "will i fall in love  with my girl friend"  because of here talent and character she has.
    Thank you,
    Have a great day.

1. Cristale profile image83
      Cristaleposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Love is an emotion that should never be feared, but given away instead. Good luck with your girl!

2. iamvijay profile image61
      iamvijayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

thank you,ya your rite why i should fear.ya i will expose to my girl friend.

13. profile image0
    TheFrankoposted 11 years ago

I'm afraid of the dark basements after watching a horror movie or reading a story about ghosts. Apart from this, I have no fears or phobias. wink

14. kidnappedkids profile image86
    kidnappedkidsposted 11 years ago

I am afraid of bugs - all bugs except maybe butterflies and ladybugs.

15. josephbarrett profile image57
    josephbarrettposted 11 years ago

My wrost fear is lie. I always feel fear from lie, that is why i hate liars.

16. scryba profile image57
    scrybaposted 11 years ago

My worst fear is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EXAM !!!

1. amadarsal profile image57
      amadarsalposted 11 years agoin reply to this

not being happy in life
      not making enough $$
      ...not finding the right man and keeping him

17. Samith Jhon profile image58
    Samith Jhonposted 11 years ago

Living without my sister, or parents.
    Being alone in this world, basically the only one on earth!Being on stage in front of millions of poeple war right next to me getting into a fight with my friends half way across the countryhaving a secret revealed and other stuff too tongue

18. healthyfitness profile image72
    healthyfitnessposted 11 years ago

My worst fear would be going to prison for a long period of time. I'm not afraid of the actual prison part (well a little) but just the fact that I'll be giving up a certain number of years of my life.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)