jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much do you eat ,between meals?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

How much do you eat ,between meals?

2. TheBigWoo profile image55
    TheBigWooposted 7 years ago

Little snacks between meals are fine. Carrot sticks and nuts can fill in that little void before dinner. Don't feel guilty!

Woo

3. Suzie Parker profile image61
    Suzie Parkerposted 7 years ago

I am one of those people who constantly eat/ snack between meals.

I never go for more than 2 hours without eating something.

The difference is that I only snack on healthy, low calorie snacks that has a high nutritional value.

The snacks I choose between meals not only keep me full between meals, but it also boosts my metabolism.

I also drink a lot of ice cold water - about 2.5 liters or more a day. Ice cold water also helps to speed up my metabolism so that I can burn more calories (it really helps with weight loss).

I am crazy about all fruits and I eat about between 5 and 9 portions of fruit a day. A portion of fruit is roughly 50 calories. So you can see why I can eat almost 9 pieces of fruit and still keep on losing weight.

Some of my favorite low calorie, super healthy snacks include:

* Fruit
    * Veggie sticks
    * Nuts
    * Fat free yogurt
    * Raisins
    * or even a few (2-3) whole-grain/wheat crackers with fat free cottage cheese and tomato/cucumber

The trick is to eat at least every 3 hours and to stick to healthy, low calorie snacks (like the ones above). It boosts your metabolism and keeps you full and energized.

4. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

I am guilty of snacking but I try to snack on healthy stuff like apples and grapes and melons. Sometimes, I snack on cheese straws

working