jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some good TV shows to watch while working out on a cardio machine at th

1. Heuchera profile image80
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

What are some good TV shows to watch while working out on a cardio machine at the gym?

2. likeasmile profile image70
    likeasmileposted 7 years ago

My favorite TV show is Dr. House. You must view this movie. it is the best medicine movie on the TV

3. Joesy Shmoesy profile image61
    Joesy Shmoesyposted 7 years ago

I love watching Ellen when I am working out.  She's always good for some serious laughs.

4. L a d y f a c e profile image79
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

I watch lots of things! So you think you can dance - seeing the girls gives me motivation; futurama (I barely notice the time go by); or a number of other entertaining shows.

The best thing I've found, the most important thing ( I may be different since I work out at a home gym ) is to watch something that's going to keep you entertained for the duration of your workout.

The best thing for you to watch is whatever engages you the most! Be it talk shows, decorating, history, music videos, cartoons, or even a movie!

smile

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on what time you are there.  Biggest Loser would certainly give you some inspiration to stay on that machine.

6. Qmarpat profile image70
    Qmarpatposted 2 years ago

I watch Steve Harvey while I dance exercise, sometimes. I also like dancing to exercise to, Bounce networks music videos, R&B and Hip-Hop.

working