jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Everyone has a personality. Are you an extrovert or introvert personality?

1. Jangaplanet profile image81
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Everyone has a personality. Are you an extrovert or introvert personality?

2. tdebrick profile image60
    tdebrickposted 7 years ago

I am definitely a introvert! I prefer not to socialize or be the center of attraction.

3. Dr. Wendy profile image67
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

I am an introvert, but sometimes situations require me to do something, so I probably appear the opposite.  What many don't realize is that when that happens, I am really out of my comfort zone.

4. Iadore profile image59
    Iadoreposted 7 years ago

I'm an extrovert, but at the same time I know when to talk and when not to. It really depends on the situation and the type of people around you.

5. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

An introvert but extroverted in writing.

6. thougtforce profile image89
    thougtforceposted 7 years ago

I am a social hermit! By that I mean that I am a social to a point, but also very private. I love being with people, working with people, but not so much in my spare time. I must have quite a lot of time in solitude to recharge my social skills and then I'm a hermit!

7. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i am an introvert for sure but i am always mistaken as an extrovert. I guess it is so because i am very courteous and polite to others an try to make them comfortable but that does not mean that i am open about how i really feel!I am social but I have my own private world where only few are allowed!

8. rollingdufflebag profile image57
    rollingdufflebagposted 7 years ago

Intovert - I love being around people, but when it's time to recharge my batteries I want to be alone yikes)

9. Jarn profile image71
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Introverted borderline personality disorder with a submissive fractured personality disorder on the side.

10. Supercellbaebe profile image59
    Supercellbaebeposted 7 years ago

Extrovert!  Absolutely!  Always have been, I love people, they're great! big_smile  Can't get enough of folks xxx

11. Silver925 profile image62
    Silver925posted 6 years ago

Certainly an extrovert by nature... I love the intrigue and fascination associated with meeting new people, especially those that challenge me intellectually, spiritually, or physically.

12. sharing the sky profile image67
    sharing the skyposted 6 years ago

I think it's important to define "extrovert" versus "introvert". My current understanding is that extroverts derive their energy from being around others while introverts do not. Introverts are not necessarily shy people however, after being with others in social situations they may feel tired or as if they were working hard.

Based on that understanding, I'd say I'm more of an introvert by nature. I definitely enjoy the company of close friends and can get quite loud however, after a certain point (often earlier than others), I seek time alone or a break. I certainly feel this much sooner if I'm in a newer setting around people I don't know. I definitely feel more sensitive around people in larger groups.

13. profile image52
    michelegoldsteinposted 6 years ago

I am an introvert which has led me to be a happy hermit.

working