jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How old were you when you realized that Death is a part of life?

1. Honorablewoman profile image74
    Honorablewomanposted 7 years ago

How old were you when you realized that Death is a part of life?

I was 5 when my Grand Ma died and that is when I realized that people die.

2. sajidp profile image59
    sajidpposted 7 years ago

I realized death was a part of life early on in life, because my religion teaches us that God created us, and to him is our ultimate return.

3. fallenpixie09 profile image59
    fallenpixie09posted 7 years ago

I learned that death is a part of life when my cousin who was like my brother was murdered right before i turned four. We were at the funeral home and moma taken me up there to tell him bye. I was at the casket in mom's arms and i looked down and said "hey jacob, wake up now so we can go play!" He didn't even flinch and I looked at mom and saw her eyes begin to glisten with tears. She had pain etched on her face and I knew what death was.

4. RoseAsauresRex profile image61
    RoseAsauresRexposted 7 years ago

i learned that death was a part of life at an early age , much like sajidp in my religion it teaches that God created us and that the wages of sin is death and well everyone sins am i not right? but there is an alternative Romans 5:8 so that while we were still sinners Christ died for us...our sins are freely paid and my God has made a way for us to live. we must die so that we may live...its part of life there is no way around it.

working