What change this loss brought to you?

1. daywriter profile image59
    daywriterposted 7 years ago

What change this loss brought to you?

There is a time to cry and to feel grief in full whatever takes.
    Some people keep  the feeling  of  deseperation on and  on.  Others give themselves a time to cry and then they stand up, they pick up their  and they restart the journey with a kind of energy they did not have before. This happened to me when I lost my son - i started questioning on life and death and it led me to a path I had never been. It changed me and my life.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I have never had that experience. I lost my parents when I was a girl, and it left a hole and some anger that lingers still.

3. miss_jkim profile image84
    miss_jkimposted 7 years ago

Every relationship in our lives adds to, or in some instances, takes from who we are. They form us and mold us into the people we have become.

Every person who is a part of our lives is only given to us for a time. Whether that person simply slips away from us or is taken by death, we are left with what they imprinted upon our heart and soul.

How has my recent loss changed me? First it made me remember some very precious times I had with her, reminded me of everything she taught me and shared with me. This does not make me sad so much as grateful for all that I carry with me that’s really a part of her. And it also made me realize how easy it is to take for granted that our loved ones will be there. How easy it is to get busy with life and slip into the attitude of calling or visiting or even saying, I Love You, when we have time.

We need to MAKE time and make sure the people who are precious and dear to us know how we feel.