jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do you like most about your Self?

1. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

What do you like most about your Self?

2. bellawritter23 profile image75
    bellawritter23posted 7 years ago

That I take the time to listen and help others in need. Great question. Thanks for asking Ashantina....

smiles smile

3. pancoor profile image57
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

The way of thinking and that I like learnig new things.

4. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

That I am always ears to everyone's problems and try to find a solution to it.

5. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

I'm a pretty cool chic!

Laid back,spiritual,loving to a fault,friend til the end,true blue and tight like glue.(Living Single Lyrics)

That's me to a T,thru the eyes of many.

6. perfectperception profile image60
    perfectperceptionposted 7 years ago

I've come a long way and learned to deal with the things I need to when I need and hopefully better than I used to while continuing to be strong in the fact that I am always honest, good or bad, I keeps it 100!

7. thougtforce profile image89
    thougtforceposted 7 years ago

That I live my life without pushing others down or to speak ill of others and also my positive outlook on life!
    This was a very good and positive question by the way!

8. CaravanHolidays profile image59
    CaravanHolidaysposted 7 years ago

Charm, wit, style, insight, great sense of balance, and one of the most modest people I know

9. philirodje profile image61
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

That i am good at giving people the opportunity to prove that they are trust worthy, that i listen and do my best to help, that i try my best not to be the one to hurt people.

10. micahjoy profile image57
    micahjoyposted 7 years ago

that i am creative, open minded, curious, always learning and growing, accepting of all people, enthusiastic about life and all it has to offer... and that when i make mistakes, i am able to learn from them, forgive myself, and continue on.

11. luckycharmz profile image61
    luckycharmzposted 7 years ago

Some people say that I'm patient, and I am a good listener.  I just like the fact that I could drive a ball sometimes 270 yards.  :-)

12. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

The fact that I can tell people " Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." That and "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard."