My mom was diagnosed of having esophageal cancer.What are the remedies?

1. profile image47
    kash27posted 7 years ago

My mom was diagnosed of having esophageal cancer.What are the remedies?

2. Mikeydoes profile image74
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

Consult the best doctor you can find. Alternative medicines and other things like it, just do not work. Be weary and always ask for several doctors opinions. You can bring up this method. I would not let my life rely on one guy, who claims this works. If it really saved lives I would make sure everyone knew about it.

Hypnosis, accupuncture ETC does not cure cancer. In fact it does nothing except relax you, which anything can relax you.

3. juniorsbook profile image74
    juniorsbookposted 7 years ago

People with esophageal cancer may experience pain caused by cancer treatment or by a growing tumor. Your doctor can work to control your pain by treating the cause or with medications. Still, pain may persist, and complementary and alternative therapies may help you cope. In the meantime, try to: If you have trouble swallowing, choose foods that are soothing and easy to swallow, such as soups, yogurt or milkshakes. Eat several small meals throughout the day instead of two or three larger ones. If snacks are readily available, you're more likely to eat. If you haven't been eating as much as you normally would or if your diet is restricted, you could be deficient in a variety of nutrients.

Options for complementary and alternative therapies include: Acupuncture, Guided imagery, Hypnosis, Massage, Relaxation techniques. Ask your doctor whether these options are safe for you.