jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can you trap air in a bottle? Where do the holes in the donuts go after you eat

1. mikielikie profile image68
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

Can you trap air in a bottle? Where do the holes in the donuts go after you eat the donut?

2. LeisureLife profile image74
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

Question 1. Answer: yes.   Question 2. Answer: That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, unless your one of those people that think dumb questions don't exist...Well. What do you have to say for yourself? smile

3. jlastevens profile image60
    jlastevensposted 6 years ago

Yes, you can trap air in a bottle.

As to your second question. I'm unsure if you are being serious or joking. This first part of your question implies that there are multiple donuts, but in the second you only eat one donut. So would that mean that the holes are still there for the other donuts? If you meant "after you eat the donuts" then the holes don't exist the moment you take a bite out of a donut. Honestly, I don't know if you placed a lot of thought into writing this questions, or if was just a joke.

4. mikielikie profile image68
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

Sorry....I should have put an s at the end of the second "donut". Maybe that will clear things up a bit. So you guys think that its a dumb question? Who are you to judge? I cant believe some one would be that rude to say its a stupid question. This is a question that was asked by my Grandma before she passed. It may have been a little off but it was the last thing she said to me. Just me. I'm sorry that I thought of her and tried to let it out.

5. mrpooper profile image55
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

Donut holes are like black holes in space. They suck up all the calories. So, my suggestion is to not eat the holes.
    Ps.......not a stupid question. Just a fun question.

6. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

Yes you can trap air in a bottle, I have been wanting to travel for a while and I would loike to trap air in a bottle to every country I go to.

I belive they recycle the holes they punch out of donuts and make more. Hmmm

working