jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If the man does not use a condom but does not ejaculate in the vagina, can he st

1. profile image45
    jason beadleposted 7 years ago

If the man does not use a condom but does not ejaculate in the vagina,
    can he still get HIV?

2. Suiiki profile image58
    Suiikiposted 7 years ago

Yes. HIV is passed through contact with bodily fluids, this includes vaginal fluids contacting the penis. There may be small cuts or abrasions on the penis that you cannot see or feel, these would provide an excellent pathway for the virus to get in. The virus can also get in through the opening of the penis.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

of course. if you are having sex and you don't already know this then your in trouble. my 11 year old would probably know the answer. wow

4. Eric Prado profile image75
    Eric Pradoposted 7 years ago

As a person living with HIV, I know. Yes, he can and so can she.

5. jakester68 profile image52
    jakester68posted 7 years ago

A man does not have to ejaculate to get HIV from sex. A man will have a little seepage during intercourse anyways. If his little hole so to speak takes in any fluid from the other person he can get the disease or if he has any type of scratch or lesion on his thing then he can get it.

If this person is concerned that he may have pick up HIV from someone then it's best to get checked out though if this is a recent happening then it may be awhile before he can have a test done for any type of accurate results. If he doesn't want to go to a clinic then he can do it anonymously. There are a couple of good articles about this type of testing at  http://getchecked4std.blogspot.com/ check it out and see if it's something he may want to do. 

I wished I came across this when I went to get tested so I didn't have to face people I didn't know and ask to get tested. I knew I didn't have anything but it was a thing my now wife wanted me to do before we got married but it still didn't make it any less embarrassing especially when they ask all the questions they were required to ask.

6. Perpeptua profile image61
    Perpeptuaposted 6 years ago

Yes he can and so can she.

Any body fluids can transmit the virus, so it doesn't have to be semen.

The more fluid the increased chance of transmission.

working