jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

if your a girl , what is the first thing she needs to do before she has sex, for

1. profile image46
    lexie_the_lexposted 7 years ago

if your a girl , what is the first thing she needs to do before she has sex, for the first time?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Learn about birth control and select a form that is appropriate for you.  Then learn about safe sex and condom use. 

Then decide if it's really the right time and right person to have sex for the first time.

3. profile image44
    jessymay15posted 7 years ago

WELL I GENETICLY THINK THAT SHE SHULD TELL HIM TO PUT A CONDOM ON OR CHANGE HER MIND AND WAIT TILL SHE GET MARRIAGE OR JUST GO FOR IT BY CHANCE SHE MAY OR MAY NOT GET PREGNANT........

IT UP TO YOU......

4. manic monday profile image60
    manic mondayposted 7 years ago

I think the first thing you should do is realize that once you give your virginity away, you can never get it back. Make sure you are not being pressured, and always use protection to avoid an unplanned pregnancy.

5. OhMyNylecoj profile image52
    OhMyNylecojposted 7 years ago

PROTECTION. you may think everybody's overreacting. but there's nothing like making sure you're protected. but most importantly. right guy, and its special to you. you NEVER forget you're first time. it's one of the most important events of your life. so make sure it'ssomething you don't want to regret.

6. lindagoffigan profile image59
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

I expect negatives but a girl should be married before she has sex for the first time and even then, use protection.

7. BWU910 profile image60
    BWU910posted 7 years ago

She should consider her vaginal hygiene before intimacy. There might be oral sex involved or the odor of the vaginal fumes when being penetrated. I would say she needs to take a nice hot bath.

8. Levertis Steele profile image84
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

Premarital sex has caused so many problems in siciety that no one seem to know how to fix them. Before a girl has sex, she needs to get married first.

working