jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

do you think it's fair for my boyfriend to have to support me even though i may

1. Queen_Kevyn95 profile image52
    Queen_Kevyn95posted 8 years ago

do you think it's fair for my boyfriend to have to support me even though i may have cancer? we are

i may have breast cancer, and if i start treatments im not sure if it's fair to my boyfriend to have to take me out and go through the trauma with me, especially since we're only teens.  my mom had breast cancer as well and died from it, i don't know what i should do! any advice?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I don't see why not. It's not that much of a trial for people to go with you through your treatments. I am an 11 year breast cancer survivor.  The treatments can be tough as I'm sure you know if your mother went through it but are not always as bad as you imagine. I would hope a boyfriend would stand by you at a time like that.

It's very rare for a teen to have breast cancer, I hope it's a false alarm. And I'm very sorry your mother did not survive.

3. beth811 profile image78
    beth811posted 8 years ago

Why not? In good times and in bad times he must support you if he really loves you. If he doesn't, then he does not love you.
    Sorry to hear 'bout your mom.

4. profile image45
    colonnews24posted 8 years ago

If he really care for you I think he should support you. Just give him the chance to do it. Give him the honor to do so.
    I'll pray for you and your boyfriend that you stay strong in this difficult times.

5. TrudyVan profile image61
    TrudyVanposted 8 years ago

Most definitely.  If it happened to him and It can.  Would he not expect you to be there for him.  You lean on him.

6. missroxanne profile image51
    missroxanneposted 8 years ago

I think if your boyfriend wants to do this with you then let him do this. You are going to need all the support you can get, especially from loved ones.Let your boyfriend do what he can and if he needs some help tell him to ask, no one can do this alone. Take care and I hope all is well. My prayers and thoughts are with you as well.

7. Etherealenigma profile image76
    Etherealenigmaposted 8 years ago

If he is willing to support you, don't deny him the opportunity to be there. That is an expression of love, and you should feel honored if he is willing to stand by you in your time of need. Not too many real men out there doing that sort of thing. Also, research for yourself.

It's hard when you have knowledge of something that can help people. It often seems like just a sales pitch, but there are people who really have a heart to help. It's hard to convince people even if you've personally witnessed and have testimonies of people getting complete healing and full restoration from a product that is not on the market, but is part of an underground movement of wellness.

I can help you in your search. Please contact me. I have important information about a natural immune system builder that will cause the body to fight off the cancer. If utilized correctly, full recovery is in about 3-4 months without surgery. Look at this video then contact me for more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hILmpYT27Eg. People are getting healed and I can help. Go to www.risogere.wordpress.com and contact me. Peace and blessings.

8. profile image0
    callmesplash7posted 8 years ago

How did this turn out for you? I noticed you posted it 5 mths ago

working