jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Tell me about how you feel being a woman at the age of 50 years old?

1. carolp profile image79
    carolpposted 7 years ago

Tell me about how you feel being a woman at the age of 50 years old?

2. trimar7 profile image61
    trimar7posted 7 years ago

Women should feel great about themselves no matter what their age is. Women need to support women. I used to say men support men, women support men but who supports the women. I have noticed over time this seems to be improving. Yeah women for women!

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I would love to tell you that being older is great, but I can't.  I have a lovely family, great spouse, but aging is hard.  You see your body start to fail in tiny ways as the aging process sets in.

Yes, we should feel great about ourselves regardless of age, but the reality is that it is easier said than done.

4. carolp profile image79
    carolpposted 7 years ago

thanks duffsmom, you are right...i feel the same way too...i am trying to loss weight but instead it is increasing...well have to make exercises...and it is a must...one needs discipline. It is great to be experience this stage of womanhood but there are also more to indure to make our body healthy...the aging process...to accept the changes...hope i won't feel it hard to go through with this.

5. carolp profile image79
    carolpposted 7 years ago

This is about a girl growing up into womanhood. Different religions having their own rituals at the period of transition from chilhood to adolescence. The world of being a woman in a relationship with the opposite sex, partnertship, a daughter, a mother, a wife. read more

6. julie58 profile image59
    julie58posted 7 years ago

Well, you can't stop the clock ticking so I think it's a case of making the best of things!

as duffsmom says, ageing can be hard, especially as you seem to have no control over the way your body begins to behave but I think with age comes experience and I certainly don't feel any different inside than I did when I was young. It's just the outer casing that tells a different tale!

7. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 7 years ago

i find it odd because in my mind i'm still 35. Really. But the reality, there are things I once did without a second thought, I now have to think through to make it happen. But with Mary Kay I look young, which makes me FEEL young, which makes me ACT young (although NOT teenage young) which can be very scary.