jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you smoke?

1. capncrunch profile image76
    capncrunchposted 6 years ago

Do you smoke?

Will you ever quit?

2. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

Smoke what? I guess it really doesnt matter. Yes.

3. Mary Contrary profile image59
    Mary Contraryposted 6 years ago

I no longer smoke-I started smoking when I was i8 and quit last fall.  forty six years.  Check my Hub for my personal remedies.  I will add that the only thing that stopped me was the cost.  I am and have always been very healthy and won't buy into all of the scare tactics.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image58
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I do, but I am trying to quit. Haven't had one in about last 11 hours.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i smoke and i will probably always smoke. i enjoy it and i make sure not to smoke around non-smokers so it is my business if i don't want to quit.

6. saveascj profile image58
    saveascjposted 6 years ago

no, but my boy friend smoke, trying to require him to quit haha

7. sharing the sky profile image66
    sharing the skyposted 6 years ago

No, I don't smoke. I never have and if I was, I'd be on the road to quitting because of all I know about smoking and its ill effects.

8. teamrn profile image68
    teamrnposted 6 years ago

I don't smoke, though I know in my  parent's generation rare was the person who didn't. But, second-hand smoke is pretty bad, too.

Being a nurse, I've seen a lot of illness caused directly smoking and indirectly by smoking. If I can prevent an illness which has the potential to wreck physical and financial havoc, I'll do all I can.

Please, ANYONE who is considering starting to smoke, DON'T and anyone who is considering quitting, I applaud your efforts and wish you all the success in the world. You owe it to YOU!

9. julie58 profile image60
    julie58posted 6 years ago

No, I don't although my hubby does (but he won't smoke in the house, which is great)

working