jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Im getting all the symptoms of being pregnant. I did a test in the afternoon and

1. profile image46
    miss j leighposted 7 years ago

Im getting all the symptoms of being pregnant. I did a test in the afternoon and it read negative

im getting pregnancy symptoms. I did a test in the afternoon ans it was negative. could I be pregnant

2. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Well how long has it been since the sex? One negative test isn't always a sure sign.

3. Lady MJ profile image78
    Lady MJposted 7 years ago

Morning pee is the best to test. I'd definitely wait until you are at least a week late on a missed cycle to be sure.

4. Mrs. Spinkler profile image66
    Mrs. Spinklerposted 7 years ago

you might be taking the test to soon after having sex, morning pee is the best and some home pregnancy tests can be broken when you get them.  So if you think your pregnant go to the OB/GYN.

Also your body could just be telling you something is wrong or that you might be lacking certain vitamins, hormones, etc.

5. ArtByCari profile image65
    ArtByCariposted 7 years ago

I love that you asked this! I KNEW I was pregnant within days of conception. I could feel it. I had all the symptoms, and many that I didn't realize we symptoms until I got them. After several failed pregnancy tests I gave up when I thought I felt my period coming. When it still didn't come a few days later, I took a test again and there was the slightest positive line.

They say you can test five days before your missed period, but more than likely you won't see results until after your missed period.

working