jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to know pregnant

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to know pregnant

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

How soon can you tell if you are pregnant? This guide to the 13 earliest signs and symptoms of pregnancy will help you know for sure -- with videos... read more

3. Win2Win profile image61
    Win2Winposted 8 years ago

I have an article Symtoms of being Pregnant that should help:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Symptoms-of-Being-Pregnant

4. Overeducated Girl profile image66
    Overeducated Girlposted 8 years ago

So,
    you think you might be pregnant. This can be a stressful or exciting
    time, or both.  A pregnancy is a huge life changing event.  Here's ten
    signs or symptoms that might indicate pregnancy. You may have all or
    none of these.  Always confirm... read more

5. profile image43
    sallymatthews123posted 8 years ago

finding out your pregnant can be a scary & exciting time. the 5 most commomn signs are: morning sickness, a metallic taste in your mouth, tender breasts, needing the toilet alot, goin off certain foods,eg{meat}. if your still not sure wether your pregnant, you must find out when your last period was then do a pregnancy test to confirm it. all the best & good luck!

6. Ciplenok77 profile image55
    Ciplenok77posted 8 years ago

Well, you can not be 100% sure before your doctor confirms it.
    I'm a mother of two young girls aged 7 and 3. With my first pregnancy once i missed my period for a week I normally took the home pregnancy test. Not one but 3 and they were all positive. Then I went to my Gynaecologist and she confirmed it.
    But to be honest, being pregnant is not only exiting. It is very uncomfortable and stressful as well.  As that was a planned pregnancy and we were trying to get pregnant, before I missed my period just about the time I was suppose to get my period I felt the same cramp like pain in my belly as I feel before my period  comes as well as tender breast.  I was so discouraged that I felt a bit depressed.  I wanted to be pregnant.
    Another friend of mine had the same “feel like the period is coming” sensation and after words she was confirmed that she is pregnant.   I did some research on the net ad apparently the explanation was that at that time the embryo is getting attached to the uterus and that is causing the feeling.
    Then after the doctor confirmed I felt so happy and expectant. And that the nausea, painful breasts, metal taste, heart burn, indigestion and all another associate pregnancy symptoms arrived, but about that in another post.
    The bottom line is that if you think or expect that you are pregnant and feel the same the period is coming symptoms, you may as well be pregnant.

7. cathylynn99 profile image76
    cathylynn99posted 7 years ago

any or all of missed period, nausea, breast tenderness, light-headedness followed by a positive pregnancy test.

working