jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If the average life span was 35 years, how would you live your life differently?

1. LeisureLife profile image72
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

If the average life span was 35 years, how would you live your life differently?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 6 years ago

I would have finished education earlier, got married earlier, had children earlier and turned to spirituality earlier.

3. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I would, by this time, be dead.  Yet, I am an just getting started.

I  guess, my best bet is to start later.

4. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

I would make a ton of bank and invest all of it (safely) so that I can live from ages 25-35 comfortably. I don't know if I would go to college..

5. vellos profile image58
    vellosposted 6 years ago

I would have been taking my dirt nap going on 8 years now!

6. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

That's simple.  I would have died 4 years ago.

7. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I'd be long dead.  I was raising toddlers when I was 35.  Hard to imagine getting it all in, in only 35 years.  I married young but waited to have kids.  Guess I would have had kids earlier, although they would still be left orphaned.

8. thehemu profile image67
    thehemuposted 6 years ago

may be i don't need to study and may be spending time with my family and girlfriend on a island.

9. Ealair profile image61
    Ealairposted 6 years ago

I would put more focus on having a family younger. Out society has us spending our time in institutions until we're in our late twenties. And while we acquire a great amount of textbook knowledge, our generations seem to be staying more immature longer because of this. Peopel are having fewer children because after college they are having to start their lives later and later. If the average lifespan was 35 years, I would be seriously looking for a husband and focusing on raising my children to be able to care for themselves and be productive in society for essential tasks since I would only be around until they were 14.

10. Brinafr3sh profile image77
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

Cool question. I would have a longer childhood, and surround myself with positive, respectful, fun  people. More often, I would have nice clean fun with friends and strangers that have morals like I have. (image that)

11. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I would expose myself to all the knowledge I can get and contribute these knowledge to the next generation.

working