jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How you define yourself, normal or abnormal?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

How you define yourself, normal or abnormal?

why do you consider yourself either normal or not normal? Is abnormal is normal?

2. profile image59
    anuradha tanukuposted 7 years ago

i am abnormal because no person is normal at any give circumstance until situation remains positive

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I am normal by my own estimation and reference.  I think what you are asking is are we average or below average.  I am above average in many things, average in some, and below average in things I don't like--like housework or cleaning.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

abnormal. i look at the world and see it for what it really is not the fantasy of what i want it to be. i don't care what most people think of me. i don't believe in things like forgiveness, religion and i laugh when people tell me i'm going to hell. oh wait, that might mean i'm normal.

5. surfcaster2010 profile image79
    surfcaster2010posted 7 years ago

Abnormal, as I like to deal in reality. I find any people have a tendency to deal with flights of fantasy, especially in business and relationship endeavors.

6. profile image57
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I do not consider myself normal or abnormal but if I had to choose a label, it would be unique.

7. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I believe I am normal... kinda on the weird side... but still normal.  My kids think I'm strange because I easily laugh and get excited about things.  Sometimes I would laugh at commercials even when I'd already seen them before, and my son would go "Mom, you'd seen that before!"  And I'd say "I still find it funny."  and he'd go "Mom, you're freaking me out."

working