Herpes cure.

1. profile image47
    Tammy77posted 6 years ago

Herpes cure.

I have rectal herpes only.   I believe it has caused me to have other skin problems as well for I never had acne as a teenager.  I have read about Resolve and other companies but it all seems to be a scam.. Help  Please
      : )))

2. xanzacow profile image72
    xanzacowposted 6 years ago

There is no cure for Herpes. You can however keep the breakouts to a minmum. Ask your physician for Valtrex, and take it as prescribed. As far as your other skin problems, I seriously doubt this has anything to do with it.

3. krisingreen profile image61
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

there are different kinds of herpes and the one which you have is probably herpes simplex virus. There's no cure for herpes. It can go away though but it'll come back anyway. What you need to do is ask your doctor about a good antiviral medication which can dry up the lesions, abstain from sex since its contagious, try not to be very stressed about it cause that can aggravate the condition. Eat healthy and stay healthy as well. If you're female, expect lesions to come out when you're menstruating. It is also important to have a good hygiene.