how can I contact the doctor with the cure to herpes

1. profile image46
    kajukaposted 7 years ago

how can I contact the doctor with the cure to herpes

2. True Cures profile image60
    True Curesposted 7 years ago

Kajuka, you cannot contact a doctor for a cure for herpes but if you have yellow nail fungus you can contact a doctor for a cure for it which will also cure herpes. 

A doctor cannot to their knowledge cure herpes.  They are not allowed to.  It would be illegal for a doctor to prescribe Lamisil Tablets for herpes so you have to have nail fungus to cure herpes with a drug.

When it comes to your health and cures, you have no choice but to be smarter and more educated than the best doctors and a PhD from Duke wouldn't and doesn't count.  You need to learn the truth about diseases like herpes because your doctor will never know the truth. 

Doctors are not bad people, they are duped by the medical industry the same as their patients.   The medical industry is controlled by pharmaceutical companies and their university researchers who are looking for the next patentable product to earn them billions of dollars as long as it doesn't cure herpes.  Medicine cannot afford to cure herpes.  As soon as it becomes common knowledge that Lamisil Tablets cure herpes, the drug will be taken off the market.  The key to educating yourself now is to realize that 8 out of 10 people who have herpes also have nail fungus.  It is very likely a person with nail fungus will test positive for herpes.  They may not have any sores but they will still likely test positive for herpes.

If you have nail fungus, go see any doctor, even some natural doctors can prescribe Lamisil Tablets depending on what state you live in.  A 12 year old can diagnose yellow nail fungus.  If you don't see any yellow dry brittle ugly nails on your feet or hands you aren't going to get a legal prescription for Lamisil.  If you tell your doctor you want Lamisil to cure herpes they are going to laugh at you for thinking you know more than they know.

3. pedro46 profile image60
    pedro46posted 7 years ago

You will not get a Herpes cure from a Doctor.
    Just click on the link at the bottom of this blog and it will take you to the same supplier that I used to get the Herpes Virus out of my body. You will need to do a 30 day detox. Drink 13 drops of the Zeolite, twice per day for one month and your herpes will be gone. Recommended to me by my Naturopath.

working