This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is freedom for you as a person?

1. Clairepeek profile image58
    Clairepeekposted 7 years ago

What is freedom for you as a person?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

being responsible for the things i do without turning to satan or some god to justify things. being able to make a living doing something i not only enjoy but something that helps others. being in love .

3. profile image0
    Rette Leeposted 7 years ago

Freedom is being able to set your true spirit free without the confines of the world dictating how far you can soar.

4. shanaya profile image78
    shanayaposted 7 years ago

Freedom for me is honour & dignity.
    It is get rid of all bad thoughts.
    It is to be proud of yourself.
    It is to live as a bird no one can catch you.

But different people have different thoughts. it depends on their situations which they are going through.

5. Thesource profile image77
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

1. The right to make a living,if one decides to.
    2. The right to have all necessary medical help, without conditions
    3. The right to have basic shelter, without any conditions
    4. The right to have freedom of speech.
    5. The right to have personal dignity.
    6. The right to have protection from violence, crime, and sexual exploitation.
    7.The right to personal and non-violent spiritual views.
    8. The right to procreate.
    9. The right to love someone
    10. The right to negotiate work conditions and compensation.
    11. The right to have basic food and water, without any conditions

6. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

To think, say and do what the hell I want!!............and to have the dough to enable my 'free' lifestyle...............

7. 1morning profile image60
    1morningposted 7 years ago

I am free when I know what my limits are.  If you are in a dark room you can't be free because you never know when you'll bump into something... but once the lights come on you are free to dance, jump, and move about freely.  It's the same in life.  If you clearly know your limits and boundaries you are free, otherwise you end up bumping against the unknown and tripping over ambiguity.

working