Is weight pills really work? Is it healthy?

1. khaledamindu profile image30
    khaledaminduposted 6 years ago

Is weight pills really work? Is it healthy?

2. Inspiration88 profile image81
    Inspiration88posted 6 years ago

"Weight control pills" are pure scam on the least and dangerous for your health on the most. It is important to realize that you cannot loose weight while sitting in front of TV eating junk food and hoping on your pill to do its "magic". Also, it is highly unhealthy to loose weight at fast pace. The faster you loose weight, the faster you will gain it back.

The best way to loose weight is by using a thermogenic in combination with regular exercice. I highly recommend you this product: … 29847?at=0

With only one bottle you can loose up to 10 kg in a healthy and sustainable way. Provided that you regularly work out while on it, of course. Try it out and share with me your results after a month or so! I'll be happy to hear smile

If you are a first time customer at iherb, use this discount code - DOB496 - for a 5$ OFF + Free samples. And you can also get free shipping for orders above 40$ if you live in USA.

Take care!

P.S. don't be scared off by the label precautions. Just follow the dosage instructions, exercice and enjoy your results!

3. Luxor profile image71
    Luxorposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, no, weight loss pills don't work. Think about it this way: if diet pills worked, everyone would be thin and no one would have to bother with exercise or dieting.