jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it really hard to loose weight?

1. profile image54
    cleofyposted 7 years ago

Is it really hard to loose weight?

2. michelle06 profile image60
    michelle06posted 7 years ago

It isn't, in theory, because it's simply a matter of reducing calorie intake and increasing calorie expenditure. However, it is changing your eating habits and learning to exercise more that can prove difficult.

3. dsiant profile image61
    dsiantposted 7 years ago

Hi CleofIy,
    Nothing in life is hard. All depends on the individual determination and wants. 1. Do you really want to loose weight? 2. How fast do you want to achieve this want of your to loose weight?

Now if you have time; say about a 6 month period and can work on a simple and controllable system? Then why not? Why use a system that is rather far too demanding? I learned this from a colleague of mine; she does not eat anything through out the day and only has ice cream. Yes Ice Cream as her main course. I actually saw her weight go down and upon asking her I found that she would control her food intake and compliment her effort with some ice cream. this will not always work. As each body reacts differently and upon confirmation we would be able to classify any discrepancies.
    It is always a good idea to try something new and see how our body reacts to this.

I will follow up with  you tomorrow. No idea is a bad idea. It is always a boon to work hard when things ate going bad.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 7 years ago

That depends. Do you plan on being healthy when loosing weight or not being healthy? If you will attempt to be healthy, work out a lot or find a great diet to follow.
    For example, if you do not wish to be healthy go from three meals a day, to one. I followed this method for two months and lost 25 lbs. Anorexia hurts and wounds your body for years so I do not suggest the method. However it has the fastest results.

5. TheBlondie profile image58
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

It really isn't! I'd post a bunch of tips here but I've written a hub about it (not trying to promote myself). You can check it out if you want, they are all tips I've gotten from trainers and nutritionists, and they've really helped me. smile

6. Inspiration88 profile image81
    Inspiration88posted 6 years ago

It all depends on your will. You loose weight by changing your lifestyle - that is, begin to exercice on a regular basis and reduce high sugar and fat foods in your diet.

If you don't have the will power to work out, I highly recommend you this product:

http://www.iherb.com/USPlabs-OxyElite-P … 29847?at=0

You can loose up to 10 kg with one bottle, provided that you exercice regularly while taking it. Then you can sustain your results by simply continuing to exercice on a regular basis!

If you are a first time customer at iherb use this discount code - DOB496 - for 5$ OFF + Free samples. You can also get free shipping if you live in USA and order above 40$.

P.S. Don't be scared off by the label wink Just follow the dosage instructions and exercice!

Take care!

working