jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it alright for you if someone else smoking by your side ? What would you do

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

Is it alright for you if someone else smoking by your  side ? What would you do ?

For some people; cigarette or cigar is such poison or hazardous stuff which has to be thrown away from them -- but for some others this thing is very enjoyable that they get addicted in it. Where is your position ?

2. mdlawyer profile image39
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

If it is an open space I would not care much.  If a closed place like a room, I would go out, or if inconvenient to go out, I would bring it to the attention of the smoker politely.

3. Ludivine profile image61
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

I don't mind anyone smoking, but if it's too close from me, I just move a few steps away. I get offended though, if it's near my children, if think that it's a lack of respect for anyone to smoke around children. This is just my personal opinion of course.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I try not to judge smokers, but I have to admit that the smoke really makes me wheeze--so I would move away from the smoker.

I have my own bad habits and I understand that while something is bad for you, even deadly, it is not easy to stop a behavior that gives you relief of stress, or pleasure.

So as long as I can find fresh air, I leave smokers alone.

working