Ranking them 1 through 5... What matters most to you?
Isn't it worth knowing what is important to the other souls in your life?
1. My wife and kids
2. My acceptance of me
3. The Army
1. My Family
2. My Brothers and sisters
3. My Friends
4. My colleagues
5. My dreams
That a profound question. For sure, not easy one. My list:
1. Learn new things every day
2. Be able to move easily, I mean, have a sense that my body is strong, light and healthy
3. Find a reason to laugh every day, or laugh without any reason
4. Feel that I am needed here, on the Earth
5. Be close to those I love
1. My religion that I can't do without.
2. My career.
3. Parents and relations.
4. Me myself. Have time to listen to what my body needs.
5. My girls and Boy friends.
Sometimes this list are being shuffled due to the days. But this are the ones I head for.
1.Make a success of the recent career decision I have taken.
2.My spiritual growth
3. Peace of mind
4. My family( I am single, so that means my brothers and their families)
1. GOD"s will and ultimate purpose be done in my life on the earth. 2. Give humanity the message of who every single human being is to the core of their being. 3. Give human beings the way of life while living on the earth. 4. Share some humor why you do not want to go to hell. 5. I have been to the other side of death in a vision GOD shown me on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning that turned my life around completely and prepared me for GOD'S ultimate purpose for my life on the earth through my 3 articles that is now around the world through 100% referring sites and answering questions on hubpages.
1. Following God and growing more like Him and being a witness to all I meet of the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
2. Letting my husband know how proud he makes me and how much I love him and how enriched he has made my life.
3. Being a good friend. What can I do to help make their lives better? Not what can they do for me.
4. Being able to read and learn and grow through what I learn.
5. Creating art.
1. Keep focus on your goal in life without bringing on any trouble to others while taking that path.
2. Live with integrity
3. Live and let live
4. Stand up for a family that has supported you to reach your goals emotionally.
5. Live for the day/cancel out all resentments before going to bed. Do not leave it for the next day. Includes the sorry and thank you 's.
If you can't control it, just make efforts to distract from the worry.
Thanks for the question
A sunny day.
The ability to ride my motorcycle.
A desire to learn.
A book to read.
Keeping my hands productive.
1. My children
2. My Family
3. My Friends
Everything else seems to fall in place.
1) My family and relations
2) My love (AD)
3) Desire to learn and do somthing new every day for myself and others
4) Me myself
5)designing or creating somthing
by harmony1554 years ago
How happy are you with life on a scale of 1 through 10? (10 being ecstatic)
by zippot7 years ago
Do you think it matters what you write about when trying to achieve high keyword page ranking ?...could a guy write about pregnancy for instance. ?
by Brett Winn6 years ago
So ... what matters most?
by The Medicine Man4 years ago
What does it matter if you die at 20 or 100 if your consciousness is extinquished at death?
by Holly8 years ago
Many of us here on HubPages bring our lives and struggles into our writing. We write to come to terms with the past or to tell our dreams of the future. Have you written your story in a hub-or hubs? Which one of your...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.