What Can Trigger My Bone Growth?

1. Tamila Roberts profile image34
    Tamila Robertsposted 6 years ago

What Can Trigger My Bone Growth?

Ok, I have been doing some daily exercises and following an advanced diet and training program to grow taller. However, I'm not quite sure which nutrition would be best to improve my bone growth?

Any idea or suggestion someone would like to share?

2. DrStitzel profile image60
    DrStitzelposted 6 years ago

Hi Tamila,
    I would recommend a whole body vibration platform like the ones found at vibeforhealth.com

We use in scoliosis treatment all the time.  You can see examples on many of my hubs.

I hope this helps.

3. Temirah profile image81
    Temirahposted 6 years ago

Hi Tamila.
    After the age of about 18 years you won't grow taller - it's a physical impossibility.  The ends of the long bones (thighs etc) have fused with the shafts (the shafts lengthen during growth and that's what makes you taller) and that's the end of linear growth, even with Human Growth Hormone injections.
    A vibration plate will improve bone density in the same way that other weight-bearing exercise will - things like running, walking etc.  Bone density gives the bones their strength by making their honeycomb structure more dense.  Intake of calcium (eg diary) Vitamin D (sunlight) and discussing hormone replacement with your doctor if you're post menopausal will help this.
    To improve height - or perceived height - try the Alexander Technique which improves posture and body alignment which will make you appear taller.
    Good luck.