jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If the airplane you were on was going to crash, what thoughts, besides panic wou

1. mareezy13 profile image59
    mareezy13posted 6 years ago

If the airplane you were on was going to crash, what thoughts, besides panic would be on your mind?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5094098_f260.jpg

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Will we all survive the crash? Did I remember to pay my life insurance? Will there be pain? Hopefully we will survive and be rescued.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I would probably be thinking about my kids.  If they were with me on the plane (God forbid) I would be thinking that was so unfair that they would die so young.  If they were not with me, I would be thinking I love them and I hope they live well without me and take care of each other.  As their father, my husband, had passed on, I am their only parent now.  So if I died, they will only have each other (I have two kids).  My kids are everything to me, so I am sure I would be thinking of my kids, if that happened.... and also, I would hope it doesn't hurt..

4. mareezy13 profile image59
    mareezy13posted 6 years ago

I would be thinking of my son too.  smile   He doesn't have siblings and is extremely close with me.  It would be devastating to him...

5. jtyler profile image57
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

Will I and my family survive?  Will the other passengers survive?  Where exactly are we?  Will I be injured?  How should I prepare?  Where should I go?  All of these types of thoughts will be rushing in my head.

6. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 6 years ago

I would try to enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience, and just take it all in. I would also say a quick goodbye (in my thoughts) to my loved ones, but would not let it distract me from the moment.
    The last thing to go through my mind would probably be my backside! wink

7. Hawk Fitness profile image69
    Hawk Fitnessposted 6 years ago

I should have taken just one more Xanax.

8. mcrawford76 profile image82
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I would be mad that my last meal was that terrible aiprlane food.

working