jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where would you go?

1. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

Where would you go?

If a zombie outbreak occured in the middle of the day where yould go go, what would you pack?

2. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

Depending where I am at, I would probably just accept the fact that it happened and pack nothing.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I don't know. But, my imagination is running rampant thinking about it. What a great short story idea. Thanks!

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

If a zombie outbreak occured, I would stay in the city. As I live in Texas, there are weapons everywhere. A shot gun in the closet and a knife in every room of the house.

5. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

There are many things to consider. I would want to go home and get my guns but then again what if a zombie had already made it into my house. I would be putting myself in danger by re-entering. There's no time to run into a store...zombies showing up everywhere. I think I would risk going home and getting the guns...nothing to lose.  I would also clean out the cabinets for can goods, etc. and grab anything that looked like it would aid in my survival.  Then, I would head for the least populated deep woods area that i could find and try to lose myself there until the zombie population had killed each other off. WB

6. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

It would probably depend on whether they're of the fast-moving variety or the slow-moving variety.

working