jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible to drop a dress size a month by simply walking?

1. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to drop a dress size a month by simply walking?

Is walking 30 minutes a day enough? I read that just doing 30 minutes of walking 6 days a week, you can lose weight fast. I am not concerned with my weight, just my size. Weight is only a number. I want to lose 4 dress sizes by October. So about 3 and a half months. Is this a reasonable goal to aim for? Dropping one dress size in about every 3-4 weeks? My measurements are 35-31-45, and I want to be 34-26-36 by October. So a loss of 15 inches total. Anyone have good success with simply walking?

2. lazko profile image59
    lazkoposted 6 years ago

Untill October it is possible but you know, you just have to be consistent and do not give  up. Im cycling and my results are ven better so if you have that possibility, try intensive cardio cycling and you will be great ! Good luck anyway.

3. uczen profile image58
    uczenposted 6 years ago

Sure it is possible, but try to get rid of all sugar and flour products because they make many problems to maintain good health and they are gainers of extra weight.

Meanwhile all the best to you!

4. tina lynn profile image59
    tina lynnposted 6 years ago

You can get what u want is you insist on  that.
    Keep a healthy diet, take enough rest, and keep positive happy mood then your dream will be come true.
    Good luck and never give up.