jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What time do you usually wake up? And Why?

1. justamber profile image61
    justamberposted 6 years ago

What time do you usually wake up? And Why?

2. loda profile image58
    lodaposted 6 years ago

I haven't used an alarm clock in five years. I live on a 24 hour clock and cross time zones all week.
    I drive a truck with my husband. He usually drives days and I drive nights.
    I get the best sleep I've ever had in my life. Usually a solid 7-10 hours a day.
    My body just wakes up when it is ready. Generally I wake up around 7 in the evening. I usually drive from around 8 pm to 6 am.
    Then I work on my writing (or I read) until I get sleepy.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm usually awake at 6 am or about. i hate sleeping in because lifes too short.

4. povmang profile image59
    povmangposted 6 years ago

I get up at 5.30 every morning because I have to help my wife to prepare food and then wake up my children for shower, breakfast and go to school. my wife and I go to work as well.

5. jkselections profile image56
    jkselectionsposted 6 years ago

I usually get up at 5:00 a.m., because I have 2 children to get up feed breakfast to and get to school so that I can get to work by 7:00 a.m.  Such fun! But now that it's summer i usually sleep in until 6:00 a.m.

6. reena_yadav profile image78
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

I get up by 7.45 am, leave for work by 8.30 am and often reach just in time for office. I usually get about 7 hours of sleep and I usually sleep more on weekends to make up for lost time as I usually end up working late in office, until 7.00 pm or latest 8.00 pm.

7. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

I have never used an alarm clock, and I usually wake up at the time I tell myself I need to wake up.  Right now, its usually at six so I could spend an hour in devotions and start hubbing right afterwards.

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Exactly at 6 am every morning.

It is time to get ready to send my kids to school.

As for weekends, I will wake up around 8.30 am for extra sleep. But it is never good to wake up too late in the morning as you will kinda disrupt the routine.

Anyway, waking up early every morning makes your lifestyle healthy.

9. KyleBear profile image56
    KyleBearposted 6 years ago

Damn. I usually wake up at 1. That's messed up :X

10. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

About 8AM for work unfortunately sad or because the kids are up at the weekend.

working