jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Painful, Hard Lump under left ear on my neck?

  1. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

    Painful, Hard Lump under left ear on my neck?

    I kind of figgured this was one of my many glands through out my body... Problem is, out of no where is swelled up (to about a dime size), it's very hard and hurts to touch. I don't feel sick. I quit smoking 2 weeks ago however. Could this be related?

  2. sunitibahl9 profile image66
    sunitibahl9posted 6 years ago

    just get it checked from a doctor, he will advice you better

  3. The Ghostwriter profile image74
    The Ghostwriterposted 6 years ago

    I think you might get a lot of guesses and answers that you won't like - until a professional medic looks at it - it really is open to all sorts of probabilities, possibilities and imagination!

  4. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

    You asked this same question 10 days ago, http://hubpages.com/question/126715/i-h … hair-line-
    You need to see a doctor... you can not be correctly diagnosed on hubpages!

  5. povmang profile image59
    povmangposted 6 years ago

    Yes, you must see doctors. If you still ask people on hubpages, you get nothing better. No one can diagnose disease without see patient.

  6. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

    I agree with all the other answers. There is no point guessing and worrying needlessly. My advice would be to get it checked out by your doctor. I wouldn't go looking into it too much yourself as a little knowledge can be dangerous.

  7. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

    I didn't ask this question before. This has to do with a different part of my neck. I can't go to a doctor because I don't have the money for it and the doctor (an all natural one)  I see regularly, is booked till August. I was asking to see if this could be related to quitting smoking. I wasn't asking for a bunch of people to tell me to go see a doctor. I already know this. Try telling me something I don't know. All I wanted to know, was if this was related. This happened 2 years ago but it went away. I don't know if its cigarette related or caffeine related.

  8. Dr. Haddox profile image81
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

    The case history that you have given and the fact that the mass is hard, the size of a dime, and hurts when you palpate it indicates that an infection could be going on somewhere in the tissues that feeding that particular lymph node. It is true that you should see a health care provider, a doctor, a nurse practitioner, a physician's assistant, a Doctor of Chiropractic, or a Naturopathic physician. Any of these types of clinicians can help you to get to the basis of your problem and get something done about it. Peace be with you.
    Dr. Haddox