How can I balance the top 5 superfoods recommended by Versatile Health into a he

1. K9keystrokes profile image90
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

How can I balance the top 5 superfoods recommended by Versatile Health into a healthy diet?

2. Versatile Health profile image60
    Versatile Healthposted 6 years ago

Well, I guess I should answer this...All ya gotta do is find a way to combine them into your diet that YOU enjoy: so many ways to mix and match out there. We're all about making healthy selections easy to implement. The top 5 foods we recommend are definitely crucial for health but there are SO MANY more! Nature has the keys to living well. Luckily, more and more markets today are starting to carry a lot of this stuff: def good for the masses! To answer your question simply: try a few of them, see which ones you like and start experimenting with different dishes and recipes. Even if you don't like them, try your best to get them into your body! Fortunately, supplements containing a lot of these items are very available today! Thanks for your question K9, and continue to follow Versatile Health for more tips on living well!

working