jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you had a choice, how long would you like to live?

1. soozeqsh profile image81
    soozeqshposted 6 years ago

If you had a choice, how long would you like to live?

2. ricoramiro profile image60
    ricoramiroposted 6 years ago

300 years.  I'm fascinated by the developments that are happening now and I'd like to see more.

3. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

Given a choice, i would live only those number of years,days and even seconds till I have my soulmate with me. I cannot imagine my life without him and I guess,its the same for him too! Whatever be the number of years,we want to live together irrespective of any circumstances!

4. Naomi's Banner profile image79
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

I plan on living for an eternity in my spiritual body.  As far as my fleshly body I plan to live as long as the Good Lord allows me.  I would like to live long enough to complete my service to mankind and my family but mostly to run my race for God.

5. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

Forever. I know it sounds greedy. But I would like to exist as a sentient form ( even if I don't have my body) as an observer of what happens to the world and humanity. Science, progress and history fascinate me and I would like to see if we do conquer other worlds and spread into space.

Maybe they could covert me into an Ipad app or similar so I get forever digitally downloaded and shared .. now that's an idea for a scifi story.. mmm.

6. Made profile image58
    Madeposted 6 years ago

I work with old people and I wouldn't want to live very long. People that are over 90 years old, often have lost all their friends and siblings. They feel lonely. I just want to live a normal life and see  my children and grandchildren grow up. I hope to live a healthy life without any diseases.

working