jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is on your bucket list?

1. luvs2write profile image58
    luvs2writeposted 6 years ago

What is on your bucket list?

What are the top things you want to do before you die?

2. novascotiamiss profile image87
    novascotiamissposted 6 years ago

At least 10 Million things. Mainly travel destinations. I'm working on it but since I'm not rich it will probably take me 1000 years to work off my bucket list and whenever I tick something off, another 2 things get added.But that's what akes life interesting, isn't it...

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Live in Africa during my last days.

4. profile image0
    nikashi_designsposted 6 years ago

Buy a new bucket...Travel all through China, walk the Great Wall, Visit Japan, then head out to Egypt to see those triangle things.

5. SummerSurf profile image59
    SummerSurfposted 6 years ago

Travel....travel...travel smile 

And to learn to surf properly and improve my skiing.

6. sturner1 profile image65
    sturner1posted 6 years ago

Have the courage to quit my job and start my own business, Publish my poetry collection, Take a three month vaction traveling the world.... no preset destination, just spinning a globe and picking a place, Learn how to do an oil painting like they did back in the day, mixing my own oil paints, Feeling the sand beneath my toes on a deserted beach miles away on a private island, sipping frozen drinks in a hammock with m husband, watching our children collect seashells.................I could go on for days smile

7. Jennie Demario profile image38
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

Make a lot of money. I know it sounds superficial but everything costs money.  Once I have the funds then everything else will be possible: travel, buy a house, see the world, etc...

8. LouMacabasco profile image59
    LouMacabascoposted 6 years ago

1) To have a healthy baby boy,
    2) long and happy married life,
    3) travel the around the world
    4) Leave a legacy and make a difference.

smile

9. mrpooper profile image57
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

My bucket list has a few things, but the most important is to never finish the bucket list. If the list is never completed, I can't die.
    Sounds good anyway.

working