jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you love more.. going to sleep or starting a day?

1. iAlex profile image60
    iAlexposted 6 years ago

What do you love more.. going to sleep or starting a day?

Comfort of your warm bed and deep dreamy sleep or excitement of a new day?
    I love the excitement of a new day more. But it wasn't always like that, I guess it depends on what are you waking up to. And also how much you simply love to sleep. smile

2. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

I love to sleep but not in the evening, the best sleep is in the morning.
    On weekends my alarm still goes off at the time I should be getting up to work. I switch it off, smile and go back to bed - pure bliss smile

3. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I love going to sleep - especially if I don't have to get up in the morning for work! Apart from writing and crafts, sleeping is my favourite past-time - it's good for the soul!!LOL!

4. rontlog profile image85
    rontlogposted 6 years ago

I love getting into bed, and relaxing for a while before I go to sleep.
    It is one of my favourite  times of the day.
    The current day is nearly over, and the next day is yet to begin.
    For me it is a special time, a time when I often reflect on my life and am grateful for what I have at that moment, such as, a warm bed for the night, a roof over my head, a lovely husband, food in the cupboard and ok health etc.

I like starting a new day if I have something interesting planned.

5. arksys profile image89
    arksysposted 6 years ago

has to be the bed for me ... relax in bed before sleep. but you are right ... it depends on what you're getting up to.

6. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I prefer going to sleep. I love it when i have just made my bed and the sheets are so clean and smell lush. I am not a morning person so defiantly say going to sleep lol. x

working