jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best tasting bottle water?

1. wellspoken profile image59
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

What is the best tasting bottle water?

Which brand do you prefer? Do you think you can pick out different brands of bottle water if you were blind folded?

2. cathylynn99 profile image74
    cathylynn99posted 6 years ago

i prefer water from my Brita pitcher. it's cheaper than bottled water, tastes just as good, is purer than some, and is way better for the environment than all those plastic bottles that will take thousands of years to decompose.

3. LenLenDrr profile image58
    LenLenDrrposted 6 years ago

I figure it to be a waste of money but, I'm a fan of Fiji water. I honestly don't know if it's like a placebo effect on my mind making me think it taste better because it's supposed to be better, or if it is. All I know is that I really enjoy it when I have it.

4. wellspoken profile image59
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

Same here. Fiji is my favorite and I feel the same way like while I'm drinking it it seems to taste cleaner and fresher than any water I have ever had. Maybe they have us fooled or  maybe we have expensive quality taste buds.

5. stephaniedas profile image90
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

I agree with LenLenDrr...it must be the marketing, but fiji water really tastes good. I also like San Pellegrino when I'm in the mood for something fizzy.

6. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 6 years ago

For me, it's Aquafina. Everything else, even expensive ones like Perrier, just doesn't taste right. No idea why though.

working