jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you no financial, physical, mental, or spiritual problems what would you do?

1. PARASMART profile image70
    PARASMARTposted 6 years ago

If you no financial, physical, mental, or spiritual problems what would you do?

2. lburmaster profile image81
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would be worried. Why isn't something wrong? Something always goes wrong. Financially, I would share an apartment with my partner and get my masters. Physically, I would be more active (possibly). Mentally, I have no issues so nothing would change (I think). Spiritual, the only issue here is the constant yammering of my mother telling me to be more spiritual. Her mouth would be glued shut once and for all.

3. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

The same what I am doing now - I would be living smile 
    Actually I don't have any problems you have mentioned but it doesn't mean I have nothing to do.
    The fact I live a sort of comfortable life means that I want to create the same opportunities for my family. The fact I'm healthy now means that I want to stay that way so I live an active life.
    There are also so many things I want to learn, so many skills I want to acquire, so many places I haven't visited yet and so many things I've never tried. It's enough for more than one life smile

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i don't have any of those problems so i guess my answer is to do what i've been doing.

5. Umair S Khan profile image59
    Umair S Khanposted 6 years ago

I really free my mind while i'm doing it.

http://huorboma.blogspot.com/2011/09/ar … -only.html

6. Nefarious_Misery profile image68
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

I would be happy that your life isn't F#*@ed up like the other 99% of the world.

7. powerofknowledge1 profile image59
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

Well I don't have any problem so i will live my life and let's other to live.