jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible for someone to lose 40 pounds by the end of this year (around 90

1. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Is it possible for someone to lose 40 pounds by the end of this year (around 90 days) ?

I have asked about weight loss at least 10 times on hubpages. I fear, I am being a bit of a pain! But, I finally stopped gaining weight and have been the same weight for over a month. I quit smoking in June and gained around 15 pounds. I had already had 30 pounds I have gained over the last two years I was trying to lose, so now I am up to 45. I had an original goal to be my old weight by November, but I clearly can't lose 45 pound in one month. So, is it possible to lose 40-45lbs by the end of the year, or even sooner? Please, give some tips as well! smile

2. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

If you have a leg amputated maybe...   It took more then a few months to put that weight on and it will take a while to take it off.  Otherwise you will just regain it later as your body struggles to find its true weight index.   Why not set a realistic goal and lose weight  in a healthy fashion.  Control your diet and exercise when you can.

3. Carlon Michelle profile image72
    Carlon Michelleposted 6 years ago

Definately! Daily exercise between 1 hour to 2 plus eating right and it can be done.  You also have to really want to do it, be focused and don't stop even if one day you miss out on exercise or eat too many calories.  Keep those calories between 1100 and 1500 a day and you will succeed!  I lost 30 in 60 days once that way, but alas the balancing off to keep the weight off is the real secret.  That takes keeping the same calorie intake and working out 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week to maintain the loss. It's a lifestyle change.  Vary your exercise routine so you don't get bored.  Some days I swim and bike. Other days it's treadmill running and core workout.  Once a week it was kick boxing.  Work it girl, you can do it!

4. Joebo Ona Comia profile image59
    Joebo Ona Comiaposted 6 years ago

Each individual have different metabolism, you need to eat less greasy foods and sweets. Try to control your diet and eat steamed fish with ginger, fruits, vegetables, plenty of water, and also exercise. If also you can detoxify your inner body much better, it is to cleanse the inner lining of your stomach brushes off the stored greasy stuff and secrete the good foods. And most important is determination to loose weight.

5. wmseo profile image55
    wmseoposted 6 years ago

even you'll find a way to lose 40 LB during 90 days, THis will give a negative effect to your health!!

Don;t do this. The weight must go out slowly

6. lilalollie profile image75
    lilalollieposted 5 years ago

Yes, but you should work out often and don't eat fats and sugars (except the healthy ones) :-)