jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am a psychic, I did not ask for this but I enjoy and Love it! Opinons?

1. Heather Huffman profile image53
    Heather Huffmanposted 6 years ago

I am a psychic, I did not ask for this but I enjoy and Love it! Opinons?

I had someone the other day tell me I will be shun and not loved for practcing such religon but as long as I love god and god loves me and I am happy with my life what does it matter what religon I practice?  Like I said I did ask for this to happen to me it just did about three years ago and every since I have helped hundereds of people, most of which thanked me and went on with there lifes. I know that in the bible it says it is wrong but who wrote the bible .. man? and how long ago was it written and if god can create the entire world why cant he give out gifts and abilites?

2. Wendi M profile image79
    Wendi Mposted 6 years ago

Does this only happen when you are face to face with people?

3. Heather Huffman profile image53
    Heather Huffmanposted 6 years ago

No, I can read someone threw emial, phone, face to face and at one point I was talking with one of my friends about her grandma that just passed away and we were just on a smiple relaxing walk.. all the sudden my arm hurt so bad I could cry and I obvioulsy said something to my friend she says heather.. that is where my grandma had cancer.. I was in shock and said I didnt want to talk about her grandma anymore at the end of our walk with my arm still hurtnig .. I said omg look at them tire track it looks like a breast cancer symbol she just gave me this look and I was like what she says she also had breast cancer I was speachless.

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

you can practice whatever you want, you have freewill. it's totally up to you.

because you asked for opinions ... i have a few questions you might want to ask yourself... I don't need to know the answer... you need to know them.. and if you feel right... then all good, carry on.

did you feel close to God before you got these powers?
    do you still feel as close as you did before?
    so you rejected the bible and fellow christians to use your powers?
    so at the moment you do not have a religion?
    so did satan do what he's best at doing ... drive you away from religion?

just some thoughts that came to my mind... no offense intended.

I would still love to read some of your experiences in life as a psychic.

working