If you see GOD just now what will you ask first

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (37 posts)
  1. Lgali profile image56
    Lgaliposted 15 years ago

I will ask for all world peace and just one lottery

1. weblog profile image58
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

My question -

Do you really enjoy the silly games going around by your name and you keep yourself hiding from everyone?

big_smile

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

A very wise question? (I liked the first part of the question the second part their will be many who  will tend to disagree with you)

I know dear, that's the fun part of this forum wink

If I link this hub to some of the hubs that I have been in the past few days then the fun will begin for you my friend. This forum will be full with verses from religious texts...LOL

I believe in lesser than one God, my friend, but I may not argue with followers/believers of any religion because I haven't learned much about any religion. The fun I was mentioning is myself watching the discussions already going on in religious forum threads, I'm most likely not looking for getting into religious debates smile

2. mohitmisra profile image59
        mohitmisraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Offcourse I do.I find it absolutely hilarious. smile

What do you find hilarious?

I guess you asked do you enjoy and he is responding that he is enjoying and finds it hilarious that God is one and people are still fighting over him based on different names they call him..hehe

Thanks for explaining. I thought the question was to God big_smile

Well then you may have a long wait. Good luck and be patient.

I'm not waiting, I'll be glad if He can meet me wink

1. mohitmisra profile image59

When do I see ,meet God?
                    Whenever you really decide to,
                    When you want nothing. smile He will meet you. smile

Correct countrywoman.God has the ultimate sense of humour.All is God -God is all.
                Here I speak from Gods side.

3. mohitmisra profile image59

I was answering on behalf of God. smile

Life- everything.

2. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 15 years ago

The first question that comes to mind...Why are you here?

3. ASHWINSPGA profile image58
    ASHWINSPGAposted 15 years ago

I will ask him let me be God for 1 whole year and in the meantime get him to take my place on Earth till the time is up

4. mohitmisra profile image59
    mohitmisraposted 15 years ago

How much time do I have or how long am I going to be here on this planet?
    So I can plan my life better.

I keep wondering at which age I will die,
    Dream stage ,awakened to full awakened I must try.

5. t.keeley profile image77
    t.keeleyposted 15 years ago

I'd ask Him to simply allow me to live my life out accident free and enjoy it with my wife and my band, playing gigs simply because we can and make a living doing it. That's all.

6. jamieinenglewood profile image79
    jamieinenglewoodposted 15 years ago

I would ask him to tell me about afterlife,and space(does it end,is it flat)stuff like that.Maybe someday we all can meet him.

Nice answer.This is what Paramhansa Yoganada asked his master when his master came back from death as a vision and talked to him smile
      Yes its sure we will all meet our maker one day. smile

7. hubber-2009 profile image57
    hubber-2009posted 15 years ago

When there are so many clicks and why Google Adsense Earning is coming down?

lol

8. Lgali profile image56
    Lgaliposted 15 years ago

very nice response I like you all
    Now I changed my mind I will ask the GOD to give everything all my hubbers friends wants in there life
    Merry Xmas and Happy holidays to all

I think it's better to ask God tell you the reason for your very low profile score wink

9. dingdong profile image57
    dingdongposted 15 years ago

Funny thread lol

1. Lgali profile image56
      Lgaliposted 15 years agoin reply to this

thanks to all

10. conflictuniverse profile image59
    conflictuniverseposted 15 years ago

I would say "Give us another shot at paradise. Why should 2 nob ed's ruin it for everybody."

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes they did! Bummer!
      But (One) JC redeemed it. You can have your "second shot" right here and now. Not in another life or universe. Check out the Book, and see what that says about it.

11. conflictuniverse profile image59

I did a test once while staying in a hotel. I opened "The book" at a random page and read a random paragraph.

It went something like.

And he came down from the heavens, looked upon the mountains, and the valleys and they were filled with bodies... etc

I guess I want to believe in a merciful God, and no fire and brimstone. I reject that 100%.
    There seems to be a million and one ways to book a one way ticket to "Red hot poker up the ass ville" and I just don't buy it.

Sure, there maybe a god but I don't want any part of the God that the bible talks of.

Thanks but no thanks

I am sure ther was more to it than just that one glimpse into the Book that made you say "no thanks". No-one is so shalow as to give up so easily!
      But to answer your one glimpse, it's like I take a micoscope, have a look into a minute part of your body, and go "oh yuk, what an ugly dude".
      Just like there is more to you that makes you a special and unique person, so it is with the Book. smile
      PS. Don't give up just yet!

12. conflictuniverse profile image59

I went on a 6 month quest too find the man

I prayed, went to church, read a ton of stuff online, research OOBE and NDE's and came away with maybe...maybe not.

I feel kind of empty at times because I found nothing. I guess we all find all one day

I searched (many years ago, now), but found Him, at a low point in my life. He (want's) to be Needed. Many people I know came the same way. When you have "nowhere else to turn", He shows up to help.
      30 years later, He's still there, helping, (me).

Or shows up when you have everything and say now what? You are still empty. smile

13. profile image53
    sudheer_kskposted 15 years ago

give good health & peace of world. Then Every one will became super man

lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)