jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your number one goal for the next 6 months?

1. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

What is your number one goal for the next 6 months?

2. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

Is to make a lot of money and keep the money in my saving up!

3. RandomLife profile image60
    RandomLifeposted 6 years ago

To keep getting healthier and losing my weight I've gained from thyroid disease! 41 lbs down now. I found an alternative to meds to level thyroid and have been using it for several months and had a day and night change. If anyone has that prob feel free to check out my hub about it. You can look at my profile and find it. I didn't want to post in bad taste but I'm very proud of the 41 lbs I've lost and look forward to getting back to my old self. smile

4. arksys profile image89
    arksysposted 6 years ago

good for you randomlife ... hope you get to the weight that is perfect for you.

I want to land myself in a decent job within 6 months... been in a rough patch for a while now ... just looking to get a good break.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

To make my launch video, get the splash page up for my training program, initiate marketing campaigns for said program, launch program in January. If the initial marketing is successful and I have enough people interested, I'm hoping for a pre-launch "beta run" around the end of November. I don't know if the pre-launch run will happen though, since it is getting so close to the holidays.

That's business. For family, it's to get my daughter potty trained (if she will cooperate) so hopefully we'll only have ONE kid in diapers when the new one comes in May. For health, it's 4-15-30 yoga workouts per month (minimum, target, outrageous). For relationships, it's to figure out a day of the week that's good for my mom to take her grandkids so that my husband and I can have a "date night" (or day) every week. I have goals in other facets of my life as well, but that would take a while to type tongue. I'm an avid goal-setter, and have gotten quite adept at achieving them -- no better way for a competitive soul to succeed in the world than to compete with oneself big_smile.

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image79
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

After giving birth to my son this coming November, it's to get back to my pre-pregnancy body and be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. smile

working