jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you regularly go for a medical check-up?

1. plinka profile image55
    plinkaposted 6 years ago

Do you regularly go for a medical check-up?

2. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 6 years ago

Good question. Yes I do, and it is wise to do so. Having a regular doctor is good so that you can know all about your health especially if you have health issues.

God Bless You.

3. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I haven't been to a doctor of any sort for 3 years. Possibly will be going to the doctor more regularly soon since I just am starting to get health insurance back and will have time/money to do so.

4. Sneha Sunny profile image84
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

Honestly speaking, no I don't even though I know that I should. I always talk about it but I personally haven't been to the doctor for checkups on a regular basis.

5. profile image0
    ignugent17posted 6 years ago

When I was working we have a yearly check up. Now that I am just staying home I just go and see our doctor if I am not feeling well.

6. allaboutseo profile image59
    allaboutseoposted 6 years ago

i don't go because i think its not better approach if we checkup daily then we can't be healthy.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

No I don't. I wish I had the money and the time, but I only go when I absolutely have to...

8. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I do. My doctor makes me though. Ha. I had tumors so if I don't come in after awhile he starts calling until I pick up.

9. nancynurse profile image79
    nancynurseposted 6 years ago

I have lupus so I do see  a rheumatologist regularly for lab work ,etc. Also as a woman I keep up with regular appt.  I would like to find a good internist  that can help me  manage my medical needs together and not through so many seperate doctors

working