jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does garlic making u lose weight

1. hennabymayra profile image55
    hennabymayraposted 6 years ago

Does garlic making u lose weight

i remember my mother in law drinking garlic she was losing weight but i'm not sure if it really works and if it could help lose weight whats the best way to drink it.i'm looking to lose about 50 pounds ..

2. jainismus profile image72
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

I do not know what Garlic do with weight, but it helps us to lower cholesterol  level, and also works as an anti-biotic

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

About the only thing I can see garlic helping with losing weight is that it makes food more savory, and thus more satisfying. Flavorful food helps many people gain satisfaction without feeling the need to stuff with way too much. The only way to lose weight in a healthy way that it will never come back is to make permanent, healthy lifestyle changes. Eat more fruits and vegetables, pay attention to portion sizes, and participate in moderate exercise for at least 250 minutes every week. Lean meats and reduced-fat dairy help as well. There are so many "fad diets" that promise results that are much faster and easier, but the truth is that they never work permanently, and people usually regain all of the weight and then some. You didn't gain the weight fast, so chances are you won't lose it fast.

4. Adamowen profile image79
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

No. consuming less calories will allow one to lose weight. Garlic just contains some micro nutrients.

working