What ever happened to Dr. George Carlo?

1. ThunderKeys profile image63
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

What ever happened to Dr. George Carlo?

He's that great cellphone-radiation (microwave radiation, wifi, cell towers etc and health/bio-effects) and environmental health expert with a major media career spanning from 1992-2008. After 2008 he seems to just disappear from Google (web and news searches).

There are repeats of pre 2008 interviews still around but no news of him since. His old websites are inactive or for sale with backlinks still intact. He did countless interviews and research on how non-heating radiation (i.e. cell phones) causes serious health problems. Where is Dr. George Carlo?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5658612_f260.jpg

2. Borsia profile image46
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

I suppose that after he was labeled a ding bat everyone lost interest, including himself, and he couldn't get any press.
    As I remember it almost all of his research was flawed. He was one of those who starts with an answer and searches for something to back it up rather than doing the research and seeing where it led.
    But it has been a long time and I never really looked in depth at what he was saying after it was disputed.
    It seems likely that cell phone use kills brain cells.
    I believe that I read somewhere that there is proof radar guns can cause higher rates of cancer and infertility in motorcycle cops,,, but is that such a bad thing??

3. ThunderKeys profile image63
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

This question asks for what happened to him. Where is he now? What is he doing? How can he be contacted for interview?

working